Monday, January 19, 2015

My Favorite Things


Favorite Objects (No Particular Order)

1) Watch: This not only was a nice christmas gift that I am extremely grateful for, this also symbolizes time. More often than not I realize that time isn't always on my side with a busy schedule.

2) Coffee: Although I hate to say it, I am addicted to coffee. My mornings are very routine, and with the absence of coffee from them, as well as when I am up late doing homework, I find it would be hard to function.

3) Basketball: Basketball is and always will be my favorite sport to watch and play. Ever since I was an infant I remember interacting with the sport. It has taught me respect, sportsmanship, hard work, and how it feels to strive for a goal and succeed.

4) Macbook: By far this is the object that I use the most, and have to say holds so much value to my future. All of my art programs are downloaded here, and I do 99% of all my schoolwork on my mac.

5) Skinny Lizard T Shirt: I really do enjoy my job at Skinny Lizard T Shirt Printers. Learning about the process of how designs are printed on fabric is something I have always wanted to learn, and a skill that I intend to use in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment